Join Ngā Pou Mana today!
Ngā Pou Mana invites all Māori allied health professionals, Māori allied health organisations, Māori allied health students and Māori assistants or technicians to join.
We also welcome membership from other health associates, e.g cultural therapists, who are not formally registered by a professional body, but want to be supported and linked to other health professionals.
Become a member of Ngā Pou Mana and receive the following benefits:
Benefits of Networking
- Invitations to our annual Hui Ā Tau
- Training opportunities for cultural and professional development
- Access to current and relevant information
- Access to a network of Māori Allied Health professionals for support, mentoring and whanaungatanga
- Progressive opportunities for research and development in the Māori Allied Health field.
Types of Membership
- Registered Māori allied health professionals
- Māori allied health professionals, not formally registered
- Allied health students
- Allied health professionals who are Non-Māori
- Other allied health associates, e.g. cultural advisors, health care assistants, kaumātua and technicians.
- Māori allied health professional organisations, or associate organisations, whose application has been accepted to be affiliated with Ngā Pou Mana.
Membership for Ngā Pou Mana is FREE and is valid for 12 months from the day of registration.
Register to become a Member