Who can be nominated to attend this trip?
Māori Allied Health Professionals
Māori Allied Health Students
Māori Allied Health technicians and assistants
Māori Rongoā Practitioners
Māori Whānau Ora Navigators
What are the attributes we are looking for in nominees and the team?
Enthusiastic, passionate people wanting to make a real difference to Māori health and well being in Aoteroa.
People that are open to learning, sharing and applying indigenous knowledge, skills and expertise.
Diveristy. We want a range of different professions attending, including those with Mātauranga Māori or indigenous knowledge attending the event.
What is the cost?
NPM in association with its sponsors will cover MOST expenses, including flights, accommodation, food and registrations. Attendees will need to cover the cost of transfers to and from the international airports, some meals and any other additional costs. NPM do not cover travel insurance costs.
What are the criteria?
- Be a Māori member of Ngā Pou Mana
- Self-nominate or be nominated by a peer
- Have evidence of a current valid passport
- Be eligible to travel outside of Aotearoa
- Be able to provide evidence of your work or student role
What is the process?
- Fill out the nomination form and send to email@example.com by the 28 September 2018
- Nominees will be short listed and will receive an email of successful short listing.
- A short interview will be conducted with the nominees to select the final applicants via telephone or video conference.
- Applicants will be notified by the 5th October 2018 of success or asap once the interview process is completed.